Civic Museum of Regina
- special theme-based exhibits
- Themed historical room displays
- Permanent displays include:
- Unique and internationally recognized work by Saskatchewan artist Jacequeline Berting - The Glass Wheatfield -with 14,000 individually crafted, waist high stalks of glass wheat
- Building Community Murals that celebrate our past, heritage and the builders of the Regina community. Created by artist and educator Sherry Farrell Racette permanently installed in the Scarth Street Mall pedway between Scarth St. and Hamilton Street.